Saturday, March 31, 2012

Flu fighting

I've been sick with the flu for the last few days and have been resting to the max. Sleep is the best. Today I sat outside in the sun for a while, it's warmth and light just always makes me feel happy.

I also made a smoothie this afternoon, it was a real random one today with everything I could find I put in. Thought I'd try some parsley in there too for the first time since we always have some growing in our garden.

Avocado, coconut oil, parsley, banana, rock melon, orange, hempseeds, flax seeds and some green powder. Was lovely and so was drinking one with hubby who loved it too.

Here are a few of my friends.


-Thieves Essential Oil Blend by Young Living. My lovely aunty in Tasmania got me into these when we were there, I love it. I take a drop onto my tongue. It's antibacterial and supports immune system.

-Amla berries. Contain naturally a lot of vitamin C. It's a wholefood vitamin c source, not synthetic or isolated.

-Awesome green powder, has probiotics and enzymes in it. The digestive system plays a huge role in our immune system so good bacteria is important.


No comments:

Post a Comment