Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Colourful breakfast





I had to quickly take a photo of my breakfast. Aren't the colours pretty? I love my scrambled eggs! I just mix some eggs with a fork with a little water and herbs and onions and scramble it in the fry pan with heaps of butter. Oh yeah and I love my butter. It's what people have always traditionally been eating and beats margarine any day nutrition and health wise.
I have been trying to eat different fermented foods so I made some of my own tomato salsa, which proved to go super well with the scrambled eggs. I have also been making some beet kvass lately which is basically fermented beetroot juice and is a wonderful health tonic. Can't wait to have a juicer one day too so I can have fresh veggie juice as well... *dreaming* .. :) I really like the taste of beetroots so beet kvass is just my thing. I just mix a little into my glass of water most mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment